Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 17, 2012

retrosketches #2 / winner & shout~outs...


WOOHOO - another FABULOUS week! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am so excited - we had 69 entries last week, and they were ALL GORGEOUS! There are so many talented ladies out in blogland! I haven't finished commenting, it kinda got away from me, but I will by day's end!

After all the votes were in, we are eager to give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's winner, for her happy happy card.....



And while we're at it, a BIG CONGRATS to those receiving ShoutOuts this week... 

 
 

Thank you ladies for you beautiful entries, your badges are on the sidebar, but I can email the code to you if you like! Just email me [snappystamper{at}yahoo.com]!

Back in a few with a brand new retrosketch!


5 comments:

  1. ooo that's me in the shout outs ...thanks Arielle and the team and congrats to Beverley and the other shout outs too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Thats me! Thank you for choosing me as the winner :) I'm over the moon! Looking forward to joining in with the new sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see I made the "shout out" gang!! Thanks so much - so many wonderful creations posted for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Beverley and thank you so much for giving my card a shout out this week! Eeeeee....I'm thrilled! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete