Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 7, 2012

retrosketches #18 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Thanks so much to ALL the awesome gals who played along with us this past week! The creations were amazing!

The votes are in... a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's ROCKstar for this cool and refreshing card is...



This week's SHOUTouts really took this sketch and ran with it - so amazing!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new sketch!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Mara. Awesome card! Thanks to the design team for including my butterfly card in the shoutouts. The submissions were amazing and you made my day by including me in the shoutouts! THANK YOU!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mara, love your Margaritas card, Gratz to all the shout outs. Thanks so much for giving me a shout out this week for my bird cage card. I did just that and shouted WOOHOO when I saw my card here. Keep up the great sketch inspiration I so enjoy doing them. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card!! Congrats to all the shout outs, lots of fabulous cards last week!!

    ReplyDelete