Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 23, 2013

retrosketches #47 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


WOOHOO - what a great group of fabulous entries - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest ROCKstar inducted into the RetroSketches Hall of Fame for this super fun card.....



And a BIG CONGRATS to these amazing SHOUTouts - I love them all!

  
  
  

As usual, these are in no particular order and the thumbnails are click-able!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out ladies! And congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Makes me happy to see my card in the mix here. I really had fun with that sketch. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delighted to receive a shoutout for my coffee cup card! I'm in awesome company. Many congratulations to Sandra for being Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out ladies! Yay! It makes my day!
    Congrats to all the others, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! This was such a great sketch. Big congrats to the rockstar/shout outs.

    ReplyDelete