Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 23, 2013

retrosketches #50 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Thank you all for playing along with this challenge - the entries were so amazing!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest ROCKstar inducted into the RetroSketches Hall of Fame for this sweet as sugar card.....



And a BIG CONGRATS to these amazing SHOUTouts - thanks for the inspiration ladies.

  
  
  

As usual, these are in no particular order and the thumbnails are click-able!

Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for giving my card a little shout out. I really appreciate it! And congratulations to everyone, your cards are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I am so stunned and honored with this Rock star statust!!! Thanks so much for choosing my card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I am so stunned and honored with this Rock star statust!!! Thanks so much for choosing my card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out! Wow! Such great cards. I have fun playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMYGOSH! Thanks so much for the shout out! It was my first time playing along!

    ReplyDelete