Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Sunday, February 17, 2013

retrosketches #51...


Good morning, I'm sorry I'm a day late... I had a migraine yesterday and Jeff worked overtime all day - leaving me and the kids, who have cabin fever and thought bouncing off the walls all day was perfectly acceptable. We're all good now, the kids are off with the g'parents and Jeff and I are enjoying a quiet morning. I will get caught up with the winners this week, too - I'll try to post a couple each day.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played last week - the gallery is ROCKIN'!!!

Our sketch today is based on this AWESOME CARD by Kim.... this month's headliner - I fell in LOVE with it the minute I saw it! Here's her re-take:


From the rest of the DT...





Ink 'em if you got 'em!!!

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, February 22nd, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


6 comments:

  1. LOVE the sketch and the DT cards! Hope to Play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun sketch as always! I'll be playing along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't help myself - I had to use a spectacle die after seeing the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL from a fellow migraine sufferer who also has children who like to bounce off the walls! Super cute sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, you are so talented! Thank you so much for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well darn, just realized I forgot to link up my card once it posted - the perils of scheduling blog posts I guess. At any rate, thanks for the fun challenge, love this blog!

    ReplyDelete